Re: german isp's

> can anybody recommend a cheap linux-friendly isp in germany?

Not Compuserve

A good listing can be found on the pages around
http://www.heise.de/itarif/
There are no marks "Supports Linux" or so, but if you can find information
about the isp's dialin phone number and DNS you should be fine.
(I said "not compuserve" because compuserve's DNS apparently does not
respond to non-compuserve-office-dialin DNS requests. I can piong it but
no name resolution if dialing in with pon. Sad isn't it?)

joerg