Re: true-type and wine

%% Douglas Orchard <duglas@twcny.rr.com> writes:

  do> 	xfstt: "/usr/share/fonts/truetype" does not exist! ..... (It does and is 0444)

This error is confusing, admittedly.  If the directory does exist then
it means the font server can't find the proper fonts.dir and/or
fonts.scale files in that directory to describe the fonts there.

You might check my howto for more hints.

 Paul D. Smith <pausmith@nortelnetworks.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools