A few more Q. Re: How to install cups?

I want to thank the people that replied to this post.I have
a few thing I would like to understand.One person suggest
that I enter this command -

"apt-get install cupsys"

and another person suggested that I enter

"apt-get install cupsys foomatic-db cupsomatic-ppd fomatic-bin".

Can someone explain the difference in these command or do they
both accomplish the same thing? While trying to learn more
about "deselect" I did a search on cups and was suprise to get
the anwser of "libcupsys2". I would have thought that I would
get a return of cups-xx-xx.
Later-
Wayne
infotechsys wrote:

Hi,
I'm still confuse as to how to install cups.
I purchase a set of cd for woody stable and
after all the reading I did I'm not sure what
I do next. I assume that I use "apt-get", but
how do I tell apt-get what cd to use? Also,
is there a way of using a debian command
to see what packages I have on the cd?
Later-
Wayne