Re: repost - anybody knows power-point substitute?

Hi,
I use Openoffice.org for these purposes and it runs quite well even the
powerpoint files.
The source for APT and how to install it is on the openoffice.org web site. If
You couldn't find it, there's the apt-get source:
#openofice.org packages
deb http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/mirror/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice
woody main contrib
And then run apt-get update and apt-get install openoffice.org, here's the
howto for openoffice for debian 3.0 woody:
http://linux-debian.de/openoffice/install_build_howto.html and there You find
also more suitable mirror than in belgium;)
regards & good luck
Matej