[OT] Re: World Higher Ed: Gender Balanced True Govt(s) Outgrowing Mostly-Monogendermt(s)

<rant on>

I refer you to "Sex and Politics in Australia" by H.M. Revelman where it is explained in very simple terms how striving for gender equal representation in government is actually non-democratic and in fact is an artifact of the Multi-National Corporations Marketing Departments. It leads to the breakup of the Family Unit and increases Householder domestic debt, the increased divorce rate and the poverty that many men now face courtesy of a discriminatory Court and Justice System. It also actively encourages men to underachieve both economically and professionally, and adversely affects those contemplating marriage.

Representation in Government should be tied to Economic and Social contribution to society, not by which sperm swims fastest. I rather policies are decided by things other than the random dice of DNA and meiosis.

<rant off>

Feel free to flame me off-list.

John P Foster (who besides not being the guy who makes the beer doesnt believe that a true democracy means that seats in Parliament should be filled on the basis of some imaginary discrimination that infact discrimates against those who actually contribute to society)

Higher Ed on True Government(s) wrote:

Concerned World Citizen, Student, Educator, Office-Holder and Activist:

(This and similar messages are being shared by email and/or fax among
female and male students, faculty, staff, activists, citizens and
gender balanced officeholders, in over 80 institutions and at least
45 countries, who are already among the peaceful leaders of the True
Government(s) of the World, which is Already Spread Throughout the
Earth:

There is an urgent and yet timelessly human distinction all need to
make right now in our personal and collective thinking, in order to
save our planet from looming self-destruction. Do you know that their
is a world of difference, of Peace and Sustainability instead of War
and Breakdown, between gender balanced True Government(s)

<snip>

These link to many more.
Your mostly-monogender media may not have told you this, yet.
But now you know.

With this information,
It's Time To Recognize that gender balanced True Government is the
only Real Government. Billions of people, and Nature itself, already
know this to be the truth, the essential truth, to save and sustain,
indeed to Bless this Good Earth. Tell others quickly - before it
becomes too late.