KDE and WindowMaker dock apps

Hi,

I want to run some wm dock-apps on my KDE desktop.  Of course, it's as
easy as enabling the kicker dock-app-extension and running the app (e.g.
wmcube or wmfire), but two problems appear:

	1. The dock app shows up in the KDE taskbar.  This is not
	surprising, but still very unfortunate.  Is there a way from
	hiding dock app windows from the KDE kicker taskbar?

	2. When the program is not minimized, it's window will appear
	both swallowd in the dock-app-extension and in the upper
	left-hand corner of the screen.  Can this be stopped, too?

BTW, I'm using the unofficial KDE 3.0.1 packages from ccheney (about 4
months old), but the same appears with an older CVS version of KDE
(early alpha, IIRC).  If the problem is fixed in the current rc2
snapshot, just tell me so.

Ciao & thanks,
Viktor
--