html-mode in xemacs

I switched to Debian from Mandrake a couple of weeks ago, and my
record is pretty good on making most things I had working on Mandrake
work on Debian, but one irritating failure is the html-mode for
editing html files.  I don't see anything that would be relevant in
any of the local directories on my load path, but when I open an html
file, I get:

File mode specification error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "psgml-lucid")

I can't find a psgml-lucid file, either using apt-cache or locate.

I have the following emacs-related things installed:

bash-2.05a$ dpkg -l | grep emacs
ii  emacs-goodies- 10-3           Miscellaneous add-ons for Emacs
rc  emacs20        20.7-13.1      The GNU Emacs editor.
ii  emacsen-common 1.4.15         Common facilities for all emacsen.
ii  html-helper-mo 3.0.4jolly-3   A popular HTML editing mode for emacs
ii  xemacs21       21.4.6-8       Editor and kitchen sink
ii  xemacs21-bases 2002.03.29-1   Editor and kitchen sink -- compiled elisp su
ii  xemacs21-bin   21.4.6-8       Editor and kitchen sink -- support binaries
ii  xemacs21-mule  21.4.6-8       Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule binary
ii  xemacs21-mules 2002.03.29-1   Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule elisp suppor
ii  xemacs21-suppo 21.4.6-8       Editor and kitchen sink -- architecture inde

I suppose the fact that I originally installed emacs, and then
installed xemacs and then removed emacs might be relevant to this
problem.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574