Re: Erfahrung mit Debian auf Dell-Laptops

I'm running Debian on a Dell Latitude c610.  Almost everything works
flawlessly, the only problem I have is that it fails to turn off its LCD
screen when using an external monitor at a higher resolution and/or
refresh rate than the LCD can handle (e.g., anything above
1024x768@60Hz).  Rather annoying, even a BIOS upgrade didn't solve the
problem so I'm not especially thrilled about Dell at this time. :-(
Other than that, everything works fine.

Auke

--
PGP: 0x4A34DD6D, http://bunny.sourceforge.net/