Re: Disk boot failure

On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 21:47, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Er, so what _does_ happen with your boot floppy?
That I explained in my first mail...:-)

>  I'm all out of
> clairvoyance credits for the month and my remote viewing neighbor is
> out of town.
>
> I assume you've tried booting with the rescue disk (the install
> floppy)?
Yes, and some other alternatives like I explained in my first mail...:-)

Thank's again för your effort.

The floppy drive sounds normal just before the boot failure message pops
up.

Cheers,
HÖ

--
~~~~ <http://www.sacred-eagle.com/> ~~~~
~~~~~~ Gnupg signature ID 83AC4814 ~~~~~