Lexmark 3200 driver missing from gs?

Hi, guys,

Sorry to bother you all, but for a while, I was sucessfully printing to my
Lexmark 3200 printer from Linux using the lxm3200 driver found in gs-esp. It
has recently stopped working and I'm wondering if it's because the driver was
removed from the package?

If so, what would be the easiest way to get my printer working again? I know I
can compile gs myself with the driver in, but I'm trying to find the easiest
possible solution.

Thanks for any and all assistance!

Norio

--