signature in mutt

hello all!

mutt manual is proving difficult for me to digest. so i have to trouble fellow users.

earlier i had a .signature file that put my name etc in the e-mails. then i thought of
adding a tagline to my messages and changed .muttrc to "fortune |". so i get all these
wonderful tag lines.

but now i do not get my signature!! is there a way by which i can use signature and a tag
line?

i will like to conclde e-mails like this
somethin

regards,

sandip p deshmukh

--+--
tagline from fortune
--+--

thanx for help

- sandip

--
In war it is not men, but the man who counts.
		-- Napoleon