Re: Anyone gotten PHP4 working under unstable?

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 03:18:29PM -0500, Mike wrote:
> Things just got stranger.  It's working now.  Sort of.  If I access the file
> as http://localhost/~mike/date.php3 it still gives me the same error (not
> being parsed).  But if I access it as
> http://rez.homelinux.org/~mike/date.php3 it works.  Is this a "feature" of
> Apache and/or PHP4?

This is weird...I could not get Apache+PHP4 working earlier this year,
no matter what I did (obviously I read the README).  Eventually I purged
apache, and it worked right away.  Of course, I forgot to actually save
copies of the config files and diff them, but now you can do that :)

-rob