Re: apt-get perl mods?

This one time, at band camp, cmustard said:

> i have forgotten how to download perl mods via apt-get. i have read
> man apt-get and looked through packages on deb's site, where is the
> 'easy' way to see what perl mods are available and which are not (via
> apt-get).  thank you. (currently, i am interested in Mail::POP3Client,
> and Net::SMTP)
>
> -mUs

steve:~$ apt-cache search "Net::SMTP"
libnet-perl - Implementation of Internet protocols for Perl
libnet-smtp-server-perl - A native Perl SMTP Server implementation
steve:~$ apt-cache search mail pop3 perl
libmail-pop3client-perl - POP3 client module for perl

This is on sid.

Steve

--
I don't want people to love me.  It makes for obligations.
		-- Jean Anouilh