Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #400

 Hey Thanks....

   But I went to the ATI site, and all they seem to have are rpms. And
 like I said, the "rpm" distrobutions have no problem with my card
 during install.

   I also tried dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 and entered in all the.
 bus information( I think I got it right, tried it about 16 different ways)
 but still no luck seeing this card.

   Unfortunately this situation has kept me on Mandrake and RedHat for 2
 years because I always cannot install anything else even after days of
 trying.

Thanks, Chris