Re: encrypting a single file

On November 5, 2002 06:36 pm, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> No.
>
> Easier way:
>
> Open plain text first and save with gpg extension.
>
> If you have GPG installed with public key/privateky it will use them.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Ask these question on list please

Oops, I hit "reply" and forgot it replied to you instead of the list.

I have the encrypting/decrypting working fine, I was referring to some extra
text being inserted when I open the encrypted file.  Not a big deal though,
as long as the file is long enough I can scroll off the screen to make it
disappear.  No need to fix this.

-Levi