PCMCIA Network Card doesn't work

Hi,
I configured my pcmcia network with pcnetconfig (Distribution
testing/unstable).
When I started "/etc/init.d/pcmcia" there were just a lot of "insmod" errors.
I found out by booting another linux on my laptop that this network card
needs the modules "ds", "yenta_socket", "pcnet_cs" and "8390". So I replaced
in the file "/etc/init.d/pcmcia" the line  "PCIC=i82365" with
"PCIC=yenta_socket" and now the cardmgr is able to load the module
"yenta_socket". The other two modules (pcnet_cs and 8390) are still not
loaded and I'm unable to do a "ifconfig eth0 IP-Address" because I get the
following error messages:

SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
eth0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device

Actually even I load the two modules pcnet_cs and 8390, I still can not
configure eth0.

What is the right way to load the modules for this pcmcia-network-card?
Thanks in advance, Pierre