Re: How can I get rid of the frame buffer?

Hi Oliver:

Thanks.  However, I don't use LILO anymore; I use GRUB to directly boot
the kernel.

I was aware that the LILO bootloader could be use to pass messages to
the kernel at boot-up time.  I was really hoping to disable the frame
buffer via a configuration file.

I seem to remember that there was a configuration file in Potato to do
this.  It would be quite convenient if this were the case in Woody.
There are times when the frame buffer gives a lot of trouble.

Best wishes,