Re: Mozilla on VTWM - cannot edit text in pop-ups

tdh@rpa.net wrote:

I do not have all of the details figured out, but has any one else seen a problem with Mozilla on VTWM? Any pop-ups (e.g. name for New Folder, etc.) will not edit text in any text boxes. I can select the text but no keyboard input is recognized/seen.

I did not find anything searching the Debian or Mozilla bug databases.

It may not be related to your situation but I see that symptom whenever there is a hidden Mozilla dialog box that hasn't been dealt with.

Paul Scott