Re: Stuck with Netscape 4.7X: How to switch?

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 10:28:44PM -0500, Abdul Latip wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am currently using Netscape 4.7X as one of my mailer.
>
> - May I know why Netscape packaging is discontinued?

It's old, it's buggy and it's non-Free.  Plus, it's not even that useful
anymore since we have Mozilla, Konq and Dillo.

> - I would like to switch to Mozilla or Galleon. I am
>   aware that there is no problem to migrate my 100Mbytes
>   mailfolders. Unfortunately, I still have no idea on
>   how to use a spell utility. As a non-english speaker,
>   I rely on it.

Galeon is just a web browser and will never support email (as a concious
design decision).  Mozilla doesn't yet ship with a spell checker for
some reason, but you can get one from www.mozdev.org.  It'll be in the
'project' list somewhere...

> Thank you for any clue....

Hope it helps.