tftpboot.img

I have a sun4c (Sparc Station 1) and would like to install
debian over a network.

I set up a rarp server, and a tftp server.
These fucntion correctly.

My problem is that the boot image provided by debian
(tftpboot.img) is too large for my sun to handle.
The file is around 3M which is absolutly absurd.
I need somthing that's around 64k.

Is there a boot image that's around 64k?
netBSD has a two stage system where a 64k boot image is
loaded.  This image then loads the kernel/rootfs over
NFS.

Is there such a thing for debian?

If anyone could help, i'd really appreciate it.

~Aaron Vose
avose@cs.utk.edu