Re: Thread Stealing (was: Installing debian via network)

On November 4, 2002 10:55 am, Pigeon wrote:
> Thanks from me as well. This stuff is not obvious to those who do not
> use a thread-aware mail client. This includes me. I've only just got a

And thanks from me.  I was previously reading the list archives rather than
actually subscribing, til I realized that some email programs (like kmail)
are capable of threading like the archives do!  With threading the
debian-user volume doesn't seem so overwhelming, so I'm a subscriber now and
my emails will thread properly.

-Levi