Re: SOLVED: Thanks for lLots of Help from Many People

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 07:52:03AM -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
The test reply worked.  The problem, I believe, was in the exim setup.
When I originally ran the setup I didn't understand the question "What
is the 'visible' name of your system" and made an incorrect choice.  On
re-running eximconfig I realized what was wanted was my internet
address.