Needed: Hardware recommendateons for Wireless Networking

Thanks to help from the list I now have a one computer network with a
dsl connection to the internet.  There are two other computers in our
house which could benefit from this connection.  One suggestion was to
run wires through the heating ducts but this does not seem feasable in
our case.  Before purchasing a DSL Gateway Router I would appreciate
benefiting from the experience of other debian users.