Status of Gnome 2?

I seem to have Gnome 2 now more or less working, thanks to the help of
Mark Roach's advice yesterday (Tip of the Hat, sir!)

That said, I'm wondering...

How much of Gnome 2 is on Debian so far - the whole kit and kaboodle, or
the core sections to provide the environment, with the rest to follow
when there is time, energy and maintainers with the intestinal fortitude
to get some balky apps to adjust to the necessary massaging involved in
getting Gnome 2 into Debian? I know that Evolution is still a ways out,
as I understand that Ximian isn't yet *really* there themselves.
However, is this as far as Nautilus is going - is the Find function
gone, and hence Medusa should be dropped to free disk wear and CPU
demand?
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org