ls120 (Howto make it a Bootable/Rescue Disk)

I have an ls120 drive. I am still pretty new, and have looked all over,
but can't find a way to make an LS-120 bootable.

I have found a way to reformat it and all the partitions on it work.

It's like having a 120mb hd. (but slower)

What I want to do is get a copy of my current kernel (or a new one after
I customize it and set it up) and put it on the ls-120 and use the
ls-120 as a backup system disk (ie: rescue disks).

Any ideas? I've already tried all the things I could find for making
boot floppies, rescue disks.. etc.. I just don't know where to go from
here.

--
Michelle Alexia "Jade" Storm