best way to have gcc-3.2 on woody?

Hello.

In order to correctly build the cvs version of MPlayer, I've been told I
need to use gcc-3.2, which is currently in unstable.

My question, then, is: what is the best (as in "most debian compliant") way
to install it on a woody system?

As far as I can see, I have these options:
a) grab binary debs from unstable
b) grab sources and rebuild
c) grab prebuilt debs for woody (where from?)

I have no problems with rebuilding from sources and I have a reasonably fast
machine, but I would like to avoid unnecessary extra steps, if at all
possible.

TIA for your help,
Andrea.

--
Mä muistan sen kirkkaan päivän, sen kesän ja sen valon häivän
Heinä haisi, puut tuoksui, linnut lauloi vaan