for tecnical linux users

Hi experts,
I have a little pb with un update I made of my BIOS.
Bios is a AWARD and did a flash update, after that I get always the error :

'Keyboard error or keyboard not connected'.

When looking at the site of award (phoenix) the say :
'Look that a key is not pressed or connect the keybord'

But :
1. a key is not pressed
2. the keyboard is connected. (tryed it with different keybords)

Of course any boot is impossble and doing a 'del' to setup the bios didn't help.

I think the only solution is to replace the eeprom but he is SOLDERED :-(

Is there any other solution ??

Thanks for your help
mess-mate