Re: Scrolling in Netscape 4.x, .Xdefaults.

ThanhVu Nguyen was roused into action on 2002-10-29 11:36 and wrote:
Hello,  I remember I used to be able to put something in .Xdefaults and
scroll in Netscape 4.x  .  I forget what it is.  Someone still have
those setting on NS 4.x , can you show them to me .. Thanks.
I use Galeon mainly but my online class has this quiz taking script that
only works with IE and Netscape 4.x so I am forced to use it.
Mozilla or Phoenix (not in Debian yet) might be able to spoof that...

I have the .Xdefaults somewhere.. oh right, in my home directory...

I'll send you them directy rather than sending an attachment to the list.
--
David P. James
4th Year Economics Student

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV