dwww gets confused by the apache muti-language documents?

Hi,

I installed dwww to help users browse the documentation on a Debian
machine. It works really nicely for the most part, but I find I cannot
browse the Apache documents in /usr/share/doc/apache/manual using
dwww. For one thing, going to this location via dwww gives me a
directory listing (since there is no index.html file, but a lot of
index.html.[lang] files). I get a file not found error when following
links, for example "dwww could not find the file
/usr/share/doc/apache/manual/stopping.html" if I click on "Stopping"
on the main Apache manual page.

I can browse these pages directly via Apache. I'm new to Apache, but
this seems related to Apache's AddLanguage statements in the
mod_mime.c module configuration. dwww seems to miss looking for the
.en file extension at the end.

Is this a bug in dwww, or some place else? I'm suspecting dwww, but
there is no such reported bug open.

Any clues?

Cheers!
Shyamal