Courier Imap

Title: Courier Imap

Hi,

I've got problems condiguring courier-imap properly

-I've created dbusers
(sample)
mikael  home=/home/mikael|mail=/home/mikael/.Maildir|imappw=my_pass|uid=1000|gid=1000

- My mails are stored in /home/mikael/.Maildir

- userdb -show mikael
home=/home/mikael
mail=/home/mikael/.Maildir
imappw=my_pass
uid=1000
gid=1000

- Connection on imap server is ok with telnet

- Identification is ok (using telnet or other clients)

**
The problem is even if I have new emails in my mail box I can't retrive them.
It's like the imap server don't go in the right directory to take the mail.

Does anyone has an idea why ?

How, after a telnet 143 can I check if I have new mails ?

Ps : I used authuserdb since I was advised to do so