Re: way indulgent on my part--was Re: paint

first off, i don't understand your point. second, please keep it on the list,
simply because it's a list issue, that's best resolved by the most people
having the opportunity to respond.

i'm top-posting so that others have the chance to review and perhaps make
sense of what i concede i don't understand.

ben