Re: Shoutcast - passwords

Oh I recall a problem like that with icecast.  I think it was due to there
being a space or some other whitespace character at the end of the password
in the config file. Very frustrating!!

I recall pulling my hair out when the passwords looked exactly the same!!!!
(well almost)

I have a vague recollection of there being two passwords also. An
administrator and a client. But those memories are vague!