Re: questions about a Free Software Symposium presentation

Alvin Oga wrote:

hi oleg

donno about the speifics of the tokyo paper but...

the guy ( christoph ) that runs telemetrybox is a bright guy
and happens to be sorta religious too ...

and he is/was a teacher/professor at a theological university

i like to argue with him (in person), why one can believe in god and yet
be scientific about engineering/sciences   :-)

have fun
alvin

<comment>
university of phoenix and other online type university will take
almost anybody willing to pay the tuitions </comment>