From: nate [mailto:debian-user@aphroland.org]
Sent: Monday, 28 October 2002 9:15 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: (semi-OT) Novell eDirectory on debian - anyone tried it?

I have heard so many good things about the LDAP implimentation in novell's
eDirectory but have always put it off since i thought it would be really
expensive.  Looking at their website it seems as if the software is only
$10(*). I have not investigated much further but if its so cheap I think I
will try to get a copy. If nothing else just to learn how it works. If it
doesn't run on debian I have a redhat 7.3 system it could go on or an old
solaris box, but would prefer debian :)

thanks!

nate
(*)http://shop.novell.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry10?V1=367902&PN=1&SP=10023&xid=
27477&DSP=&CUR=840&PGRP=0

Novell eDirectory 8.6.1 Software Media Kit EFJCC $10.00 Physical Shipment
CDROM Disc