mozilla slow on some sites

Hello,

I got a little annoyance with mozilla and anything that depends on it.
Some websites (at http://www.linuxquestions.org at the forum) load
painfully slow and it isn't because of mozilla.The moz I got with gentoo
loads it at a normal speed.I did try to compile mozilla from source but
that didn't do anything. Has anybody an idea what could the problem
there.Is there any way I can check what recources are used by a given
program? I am not talking about cpu use (cpu doesn't do anything while I
wait for the page) - I would like to be able to see what lib's are used
at a given time.

Thank you,

Klaus