Network card drivers on floppy disk

Hello,

I am new to linux and debian, I hope my questions
aren't tooo obtooose.

I am working on installation problems.

I am running Debian 3 on a laptop PC.  A Dell
Latitude XPi, Pentium 133.

This laptop does not have a network card.

I have this device on a PCMCIA card.

I have downloaded the drivers from the website,
Netgear FA411.

The Linux folder came with 3 subfolders, labled:
6.1, 6.2, 7.0 (I assume that these refer to
RedHat and that I would still choose the newest,
7.0)

Each of these subfolders came with these files:

88790.C
88790.H
88790_CS.C
CONFIG
CONFIG.MK
COPYCFG
Makefile

I have put these files on a floppy disk, but I
don't know how to get them copied to the laptop
or how to access them on the floppy.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appriciate
the help.

Thanks,
Robert