Can't suddenly login relocation error in libncurses.so.5

Hi,

I Just arrieved to work and tried to resume a screen session i have against my box at home. When issuing screen i got the error message :

screen /lib/libncurses.so.5: undefined symbol: ble

So i logged out from the machine and tried to login again now i get :

Last login: Fri Oct 25 06:59:39 2002 from xxx.xxx.xxxx
sh: relocation error: /lib/libncurses.so.5: undefined symbol: ble
-bash: relocation error: /lib/libncurses.so.5: undefined symbol: ble
Connection to xxx.xxxxx.xxxxx closed.

Anyone have a clue about what might cause this ? I am using Woody Stable 3.0 and the
uptime is like 90 days. And i have done no apt-get update since last week and the box
has worked perfectly for those 90 days it has been up.

Can it be that i am out of memory in the box or something similar ?

/Jonas