Re: Kernel Panic

Mykl said:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Compaq Proliant ML 330 with an 18 GB SCSI hard-drive and another
> hot-plug able SCSI HDD of the same capacity.
> I want to install Debian Potato on this machine as in I would like to use
> it as a DNS, Mail, Proxy Server.
> During boot up they system this error

any particular reason your using 2.2 and not 3.0 ? While I haven't
tried the ML series I have done several debian 2.2 installations on
DL380s(Generation 1), in order for it to work on *that* system I had
to boot from CD #2 which has an alternate kernel on it.  I haven't
tried debian 3.0's installer yet ..

nate