Some keys do not work on X-Window 4.2

Hi,

After upgrading X-Window to version 4.2 the keys \ | @ # ~ ¬ ceased to
work. (I'm writing this on text console)

In my (spanish) keyboard this keys can be obtained pressing key [Alt Gr]
plus keys º 1 2 3 4 6 on the top left.

When I use AltGr+1 in a text console somthing like (Arg 1111) appears.

May somebody give me a hint? What program/configuration file/guide must
I look? I've tryed many but... finally I had to cry for help.

TIA
--
     _             o__o__  o__      O_       O        O   Luis Arocha
   o</             ,>/,>/  ,>/     ,//      ,/\     ,/|   Canary Islands,Spain