Re: HW raid 0 setup

>> Is this correct?  Since I'm setting this up as Raid0, shouldn't sda and
>> sdb be half that size at 8984MB each?  Or is it typical of Raid0 to
>> report the combined size of the two drives it uses for striping?

Speaking of hardware RAID, I've set up a RAID-1 (mirroring) array on my
server.  Everything works fine EXCEPT for boot.  I cannot get the machine
to boot from the hard drives at all.  LILO seems to install just fine, no
error messages.

The RAID card is a 3Ware 3w-xxxx.

Anyone have any tips for booting the system from the array using this setup?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Hilts
chilts@birdbrained.org