Re: XFree 4.2.x question

>    I see that XFree 4.2.1 has made it into unstable a few weeks ago. I
> am curious, has anyone tried to install it? How has that gone? Would you
> say it's better to install from the unstable .debs or manually using the
> XFree installer?

Don't if it was the specific problem, but I had random, frequent (once a
day at least) keyboard & mouse lockups requiring a reboot starting soon
after the XFree upgrade (via apt-get dist-upgrade).  It was so
frustrating I reinstalled testing.  Before that, unstable would go for
weeks without problems for me.
Bob Scott