Re: Galeon Mail/News ?

on Mon, Oct 21, 2002, Oki DZ (okidz@pindad.com) wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 10:21:31PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > Evolution & Sylpheed are good GUI mail clients.  I use mutt, a
> > console/curses client.
>
> I use mutt too; and what email client can I use to complement mutt? I
> mean, the one that can read mutt's mailboxes. I have tried Mozilla mail;
> to heavy yet for my system. I like the one which understands GPG too
> (displays encrypted messages just like mutt). Would Sylpheed do the job?

Depends on the mailbox format.  Default is mbox, though mutt will also
eat MMDF, MH, and Maildir.  Almost any 'nix MUA will read mbox, many
read other formats as well.  Evo or Sylpheed will likely do what you
want.

Peace.

   TWikIWeThey: Technology, free software, GNU/Linux, and a little bit
   of everything else:  http://twiki.iwethey.org/