Re: The *ONLY* real problem with Debian...

> So, preinstall PCs for people, use Knoppix, or create Live CDs with BootCD
> (such as http://asgardsrealm.net/linux/livec1vn)

How safe do you think Knoppix is?  I would make a pretty bad impression of
Linux to my friends if I gave them the demo CD to show them its virtues and
it damaged their current OS or wrote over any data.  I think I would only
feel comfortable using it to show off linux on other people's computers if it
were really, really safe in that respect.