Re: Mutt/locale question: charset=unknown-8bit causing problems for some MUAs?

This one time, at band camp, Karsten M. Self said:
> I've got a correspondent who's reporting problems reading mail I'm
> sending, because, he claims, of mutt's Content-Type encoding:

I see:

and:

> Any mail / content-type gurus out there know what's going on, whose
> mailer's puking on this, and/or what's wrong with my locale &/or mutt
> settings?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Peace.

I highly suspect Outlook is puking on PGP - none of my friends who use
it can read my emails without trouble, so I have put:

send-hook "@aol.com" set pgp_autosign=no

and similar lines for the people who use Outlook.

HTH,
Steve

--
Air is water with holes in it.