Re: which half are you in?

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 09:27:20AM +1000, Joyce, Matthew wrote:
> You need to delete a netware partition which contains a segment of the root
> volume, on a 1000+ user server, on a Friday afternoon, before a magazine
> goes to print, to fully understand the word, humility.

back when i was publishing magazines, we had a vax... in fact an 8800
cluster.  it was robust because no one got near a priviledged account.

my other low point was in the late '60s when i ended a job on a
spectra-70 just after they had read in the 13th reel of input (tape)...

dave

--
Dave Mallery, K5EN          (debian testing & woody)
PO Box 520         .~.    _      Ramah,  NM  87321