GTK issues

Hi all,

First, I don't program, but I'll do my best to make myself clear. If it isn't enough reply directly to me! =)

For some time now I've been having some problems with GTK's rendering of ISO-8859 fonts. Everytime a character with an accent appears something weird happens. In sylpheed's message view, everything in the mail subject after that character simply doesn't appear. Now gaim doesn't accept those characters and when I receive such a message some weird character appear. The only common thing I see here is GTK... so I'm shooting at that for my quest for the error.

Any ideas!?

Thanks all in advance,

--
Paladin