Missing packages on CD?

   Hi. I downloaded CD images of woody last month, to take them home and
install new packages as needed. I used jigdo. I also use woody at my
office, where I install via internet connection. This weekend I noticed
there are three packages that don't seem to be in my CDs, but which are
part of the distribution of course: font3d, blender and povray. They don't
appear with dselect, or with something like: find /cdrom -name
'*pov*'. Could this be some problem with the jigdo files? Has anyone
noticed something like this.

  Regards,

								Victor