Problems with isdn...

I have installed an Asus ISDNLink 128k card (it says on the box
P-IN100-ST-D, and on the card 80-TA200S106-1) in my debian box.  I've
done modconf and added isdn and hisax (I'm using the 2.2.20 kernel).  I
installed isapnptools and have tried to use pnpdump to see what the io
and irq parameters should be, but the card doesn't show up in the list
(nothing does).  /proc/pci shows a number of cards, including:

  Bus  0, device   8, function  0:
    Network controller: Unknown vendor Unknown device (rev 0).
      Vendor id=675. Device id=1702.
      Medium devsel.  IRQ 10.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xffbde000 [0xffbde000].
      I/O at 0xf400 [0xf401].

Could this be the ISDNLink card?  When I try insmod manually with these
parameters I get:

	# insmod hisax type=12 io=0xf400 irq=10
	Using /lib/modules/2.2.20/misc/hisax.o
	/lib/modules/2.2.20/misc/hisax.o: init_module: Device or
resource busy
	Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
		invalid IO or IRQ parameters

I'm trying to follow the instructions in /usr/share/doc/isdnutils/HOWTO,
in the "ISDN ppp daemon, or: internet connection" section.  I'm trying
to do Step 1, but I don't think it's working right yet.  It would be
nice if Step 1 included instructions on how to check that it is
recognized correctly.

I did also try "insmod hisax" without any parameters, which didn't give
me any errors, but isdnctrl reports "Can't open /dev/isdnctrl or
/dev/isdn/isdnctrl: No such device" and ls -l /dev/isdnctrl
/dev/isdnctrl0 shows:
	lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            9 Oct 21 12:10
/dev/isdnctrl -> isdnctrl0
	crw-rw----    1 root     dialout   45,  64 Oct 21 12:10
/dev/isdnctrl0
Which looks right as far as I can tell.