Re: Why Cant I unsubscribe?

On  0, Greg Ray <coolblade@uswest.net> wrote:
> I try to unsubscribe and it tells me I have the wrong name or some bs, what
> do I have to do.

If it tells you you have the wrong name then it's probably because you
didn't subscribe using the same address you are trying to unsubscribe
from.  Your mail is currently coming from coolblade@uswest.net.  Now
look at the full headers of this message, there should be a line like
this:

This tells me that I am subscribed as tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au.  Find
out what address you are subscribed as, and unsubscribe *from that
address*.

If that's not the problem then are you subscribed to the digest list?
If so, you need to send the unsubscribe message to
debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org.

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"That you're not paranoid does not mean they're not out to get you."
	- Robert Waldner

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au