Re: lousy browsers

    "Jim" == Jim McCloskey <mcclosk@ling.ucsc.edu> writes:

    Jim> Browsers are still so much the weak link in the Linux chain.

Hmmm...I've been using Mozilla 1.0 in Debian Woody for several months
now, and I've had no complaints at all (except for some funny stuff
installing java support, but it has always worked once I figured out
what I had to do). Mozilla is resource hungry, but my XP2000 processor
can handle it.

Now, at work, Mozilla 1.1 on Solaris 8 on a Sun Ultra 5 really sucks
big time. The X Server leaks memory, and mozilla is a huge resource
hog. No problems on linux though!

Cheers!
Shyamal